Good Morning! Welcome to this week’s Miami Real Estate Break.
Every year at this time, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their homes on the market for the first time, while others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the holidays.
Here are seven great reasons not to wait:
- Relocation buyers are out there. Many companies are still hiring throughout the holidays and need their employees in their new positions as soon as possible.
- Purchasers who are looking for homes during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy now.
- You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
- There is less competition for you as a seller right now.
- The desire to own a home doesn’t stop when the holidays come. Buyers who were unable to find their dream home during the busy spring and summer months are still searching!
- The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays. Also, in many parts of the country, new construction will continue to surge reaching new heights in 2018, which may lessen the demand for your house.
Waiting until after the holidays to sell your home probably doesn’t make sense.
Miami Real Estate Neighborhood Updates
Ok, let’s get right into all the latest listings, price reductions, and solds from some of the popular neighborhoods of Miami and Miami Beach.
We are in the process of revamping our weekly updates and will add more neighborhoods bit by bit. Enjoy!
If you own a home or condo in Miami or Miami Beach and you’re considering selling, GIVE US A CALL. Our market is very competitive and to sell in today’s market, you need an experienced agent to help you sell faster and get top dollar. We would love to show you our savvy marketing and digital plan that allows properties to sell faster.
If you’re a buyer, let us know EXACTLY what you’re looking for, and I can set you up in our VIP MLS registry. This data is way more accurate than what you will find online on your on own, and you will be notified of properties as soon as they hit the market.
Miami real estate is like every other in regards to today’s market condition it’s all about market supply/demand, condition, location, and price. If you have any questions about buying or selling in today’s market, give us a ring, and one of us can go over what you can expect today: 305-793-8965
image by unsplash @canva