Miami Real Estate Tips How To Choose The Best Offer
Miami Real Estate Tips Takeaways:
It’s important to make sure you go under contract with a buyer who is committed, qualified and has some skin in the game. A few key points to look at when considering offers.
- How much is the earnest money deposit? Is it a strong deposit?
- Reasonable inspection time.
- A strong preapproval letter.
- A contract that doesn’t contain a lot of junk and long contingencies.
To truly understand how to position your home to sell, it’s important to know the market.
If you would like to talk more about what your home may sell for in today’s market, give Jamey a call at 305-793-8965 or click on this link to get a free home value. http://bit.ly/whatmaymyhousesellfor
If you are waiting for next spring to list your home because you think that’s when the buyers will be out in force, perhaps you should reconsider. Buyers are out right now!
- Call Jamey or Ognjen for an FREE consultation today: 305-793-8965
- See how we sell a home in today’s market.
- Join us on our Facebook Page