When Selling a Home Should You Get a Preinspection
- A home preinspection will allow you to fix any issues in advance and also price the property accordingly.
- It may give buyers a better sense of security to make an offer.
- It prevents fewer surprises when buyers are under contract.
The Bottom Line When Selling Your Miami Home
A home preinspection can be a great way to avoid major inspection issues when you are under contract. It allows you to address any problems in advance, it will enable buyers to understand what are the issues and it prevents fewer surprises when you are under contract.
It’s essential to hire an experienced group, one that knows how to best position your property to sell at the best price in the shortest amount of time.
If you would like to talk more about what your home may sell for in today’s market, give Jamey a call at 305-793-8965 or click on this link to get a free home value. http://bit.ly/whatmaymyhousesellfor
- Call Jamey or Ognjen for a FREE consultation today: 305-793-8965
- See how we sell a home in today’s market.
- Join us on our Facebook Page