Why Social Media Matters When Selling Miami Real Estate
In today’s market buyers have very short attention spans and many different properties to choose from. It’s essential that we set the correct impression right off the bat!
- It’s important to make sure you position a property correctly on the correct social media platform.
- The property has to be priced correctly and positioned correctly on the right websites and social media platform.
- Creating a successful marketing plan is critical in today’s market.
- Every social media platform is different.
Overall, it’s really a symphony of different marketing strategies that pull together a solid listing presentation. We want to create an experience, and it’s critical that we tell your property’s story in a way that makes buyers stop, take notice, and want to make an appointment to see the property.
The Bottom Line
Miami real estate is a very specialized market with many different buildings, neighborhoods and price points. It’s essential to hire an experienced group, one that knows how to best position your property to sell at the best price in the shortest amount of time.
In today’s market, two things are essential to know. Most buyers start their search online, and they are busy. They don’t want to look at a lot of properties that don’t match their criteria. Thus they start by eliminating properties based purely on the photography, the listing description and any other details that they weed out. If your property doesn’t cut, it WILL be overlooked.
If you would like to talk more about what your home may sell for in today’s market, give Jamey a call at 305-793-8965 or click on this link to get a free home value. http://bit.ly/whatmaymyhousesellfor
- Call Jamey or Ognjen for a FREE consultation today: 305-793-8965
- See how we sell a home in today’s market.
- Join us on our Facebook Page