5 Questions To Ask Your Listing Agent Before Selling Your Miami Home
- Should I stage my property?
- What do you do for marketing exposure?
- What type of photography do you do?
- How long does it take to sell a property in your neighborhood?
- How long does it take to close?
The Bottom Line When Selling Your Miami Home
Miami and Miami Beach real estate are specific markets with many different buildings, neighborhoods and price points. It’s essential to hire an experienced group, one that knows how to best position your property to sell at the best price in the shortest amount of time.
In today’s market, two things are essential to know. Most buyers start their search online, and they are busy. They don’t want to look at a lot of properties that don’t match their criteria. Thus they start by eliminating properties based purely on the photography, the listing description and any other details that they weed out. If your property doesn’t cut, it WILL be overlooked.
If you would like to talk more about what your home may sell for in today’s market, give Jamey a call at 305-793-8965 or click on this link to get a free home value. https://bit.ly/whatmaymyhousesellfor
- Call Jamey or Ognjen for an FREE consultation today: 305-793-8965
- See how we sell a home in today’s market.
- Join us on our Facebook Page